Let Your Inner Star Shine! CarmelFest Has Talent is an annual statewide talent competition looking for undiscovered musical talent. Finalists compete for cash prizes and perform on stage in front of a live audience at CarmelFest on Tuesday, July 3 and Wednesday, July 4.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- Register online (registration fee $25) prior to May 25!
Participate in one of the preliminary auditions held at the
end of May and early June
NEW CATEGORIES FOR 2018:
- Solo Vocalists ages 15 and under
- Solo Vocalists ages 16 and older
- Solo Instrumentalists and Ensembles
HOW IT WORKS:
- Contestants will have 3 minutes to impress our expert judges by performing a song of their choice
- Judges will select the CarmelFest Has Talent Semi-Finalists by choosing the contestants who gave the strongest audition performances in each category
- Semi-Finalists will perform live on the CarmelFest Gazebo Main Stage on Tuesday, July 3
During the semi-finals, Judges will select the three contestants in each category to perform live on the CarmelFest Gazebo Main Stage in the Final Round on Wednesday, July 4
- Cash prizes will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each performance category
- First Place winners $400
- Second place winners $200
- Third place winners $100
Before you register, READ the contest RULES
A few eligibility rules to know right away
- Professional musicians are not eligible (that includes having an agent or a singing contract of any sort).
- Did you win last year? If yes, Congrats, but you are not eligible for the same category this year.
- You must live in Indiana.
- Deadline to apply is May 25
- First Round additions will be held at the end of May and early June
- Semi-finalists perform on stage at CarmelFest on Tuesday, July 3
- Finalists perform on stage at CarmelFest on Wednesday, July 4
Questions about CarmelFest Has Talent?