Thank you to all of you who registered for this year’s Talent Show.
Registrations are now CLOSED for the 2021 CarmelFest.
Music talent competition open call for adults, youth, and children eager to share their talent for up to $300 cash in each category!
CarmelFest Has Talent is open to all vocalists and instrumentalists (guitar, piano, other strings, winds, brass). We’re looking for talented and creative people with stage charisma. We invite talented performers of all ages to participate in the competition.
TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Read the rules and regulations required to participate in this year’s competition.
- Register online by filling out each field in the form below and be sure to hit SUBMIT.
- Complete your registration by securely paying the non-refundable registration fee $30 per act using the DONATE button at the bottom of this page.
- Participation in one of the virtual auditions to be communicated via email to contestants at time of registration
THE MUSICIAN CATEGORIES ARE
- Adults 17 and older
- Youth 13-16
- Children 12 and under
- Cash prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each performance category
- First Place winners $300
- Second place winners $200
- Third place winners $100
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING:
CLICK HERE to read the rules and regulations for this year’s contest. Note: these rules have changed!
A few eligibility rules to know right away
- Professional musicians are not eligible (includes having an agent or performance contract).
- Did you win last year? If yes, congrats, but you are not eligible for the same category this year.
- You must live in Indiana.