The CarmelFest 2021 Marketplace will have an array of vendors offering whimsical items, crafts, toys, photos, and more.
The Marketplace area will have vendors located at both the Civic Square zone that surrounds the Carmel Fountain (just south of the Fire Station) and at the Carter Green zone that is located between the Palladium and Tarkington performance buildings.
With outdoor festival hours set for Sunday, July 4th, from 1:00pm-10:00pm and Monday, July 5th, from 1:00pm – 10:00pm, you’ll have plenty of time to “shop ’til you drop” or just browse to your heart’s content.
1. Print out this Marketplace Vendor Application and
Marketplace Vendor Agreement.
2. Complete the Application and sign the Agreement.
3. Mail all 4 pages, plus photos and a check payable to
CarmelFest MarketPlace for the booth size selected to:
c/o Kay Thompson
10680 Highland Drive
Indianapolis IN 46280
4. Upon receipt, I will email you and let you know that I’ve
received your packet, and whether you have been
approved to be a participant.
5. If approved, CarmelFest will deposit your check and you
will receive information about your booth location the
week of June 28th via email.
6. If you are not approved, I will return your check by USPS
mail the next day.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com.